Welcome to Dalmacija Sydney Croatian Club
A Touch of Dalmacija….come and experience the warmth and friendly service of ‘Dalmacija Sydney’ as we bring to you that all-important home-cooked experience with our mouth-watering cuisines from the southern coastline of Croatia – ‘Dalmacija’.
Dalmacija Sydney – Great Food with Great Service
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 UPDATE:
THE CLUB WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN SATURDAY, 26th JUNE to SUNDAY, 3rd OCTOBER DUE TO THE CURRENT NSW HEALTH COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
THE COVID-19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY RULES APPLYING FROM 4th OCTOBER 2021:
- Signing in & out - Every member, guest & visitor will be required to sign in and out via the Service NSW "QR Code". This will enable contact tracing to be conducted if required. Please download the Service NSW application on your smartphone prior to your next visit. Patrons who do not have a smartphone can be checked in by our staff at Reception via the Service NSW web form. In addition, guests of members & visitors are in still required to sign-in at Reception as usual per the Registered Club's Act;
- Capacity Limits - The number of Patrons in each area (indoor & outdoor) should not exceed the 1 person per 4 square metre rule (excluding staff). This means that each area/room has its own capacity based on this rule that cannot be exceeded (these are clearly sign-posted). If any room reaches its designated capacity no more persons will be permitted to enter until someone else leaves;
- Queuing - If patrons are required to queue outside the Club entry or at the Bar/Bistro to place their order, all patrons are reminded to ensure they stand 1.5 metres from other patrons;
- COVID Marshalls - There will be certain staff patrolling the Club in high visibility vests to ensure that all safety measures are adhered to. Please adhere to their instructions otherwise you may be asked to leave the Club's premises;
- Sanitise hands upon entry & regularly - All patrons will be asked to sanitise their hands when entering the Club and are reminded to regularly sanitise their hands at the sanitising stations located throughout the Club;
- Patrons to remain seated whenever possible - Whilst not mandatory, patrons should endeavour to be seated at all times, unless moving from one area to another, being served at the bar or bistro, using the bathroom or playing bocce;
- Consumption of alcohol & food - Patrons must be seated whilst consuming food & alcohol;
- Asked to leave if unwell - Patrons showing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath) will be refused entry/asked to leave the Club's premises;
- Limits on Bocce - Bocce games will be limited to groups of 10 persons per lane;
- Bistro dinner by reservation only - Patrons are required to make reservations for dining at the Club by calling 94501807 at least 24 hours prior (i.e., make a reservation on Thursday afternoon for a booking the following day). Bookings are essential;
- Furniture & seating set-up - Patrons are reminded NOT to rearrange tables and chairs in any part of the Club. These have been pre-arranged by the Management so that patrons can socially distance;
- Functions - Subject to the 1 person per 4 square metre rule, the following functions can now be held at the Club: weddings, wakes, corporate events, birthday parties etc;
- Dancefloor Limits - Dancing is not permitted, except at weddings with a recommendation that there be no more than 20 people at since on the dancefloor (bridal party only);
- Live Entertainment - Clubs may now hold live entertainment in an indoor area subject to the physical distancing requirement of 1 person per 4 square metres. Singing by audiences is not permitted;
- Masks - All front-end workers must wear a mask in all indoor settings;
- COVIDsafe APP - The Club encourages all Patrons to download the COVIDsafe APP on their smartphones.
Please be patient and tolerant with our staff during these changing times. Let's all work together to ensure that we all remain COVIDsafe.
Last updated 22nd August 2021.